move

I often write blog posts in my mind. I'm not sure why, but I do. I feel the tug of this space strongly at the moment. I think it is a way for me to drop anchor when I am feeling adrift.

Thames River, 2014

We are moving. I am moving for the fourth time in seven years. Tiny is moving for the first time in his life. It is all very...well, you know. Very.

Ground hog. Stretch limo.

I am photographing our last month in London. It is a creative project to remind me to pay attention, to stop and breathe amidst the whir. (It is also a little attempt to stop the march of time even though I know it won't make a whit of difference.)


I thought I'd share some of them with you. There is a bit of everything.

We have certainly celebrated the saving graces of Employment in the Nick of Time.


But there is an end of an era-ness that is leading to some eye leakage when defenses are down at the end of the day.

Singing. "Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?"

Oh, life –


you exhaust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment